May 14, 2009

Southampton: Happy to Say Goodbye Part II

Last time I told you an extremely disturbing overheard conversation which almost made me weep for the future generations and the future of this city. Today, I was in the same quiz machine position, and this time the booth table housed two male students. Similar conversation to last time, but on this occasion I have to bow down to the audacity.

(NB: The **** bit is because I missed the name of the night club in question, and I'd hate to make it up in fear of being sued)

Guy 1: Any luck last night?
Guy 2: Yeah, copped off in **** she was fantastic. Shagged all night.
Guy 1: You pulled in ****? Thought Wednesday was gay night?
Guy 2: It is.
Guy 1: What the F*ck?
Guy 2: Not like that, it's packed with fit stuff, they think they're safe cos it's gay night.
Guy 1: But you pulled a bird?

(wait for it.....)

Guy 2: Yeah, I just took Gavin on the dance floor when it was quiet and snogged his face off. Slags thought we were both gay and hung off us all night. We were both tonguing them all night. Let 'em know later on you'd like to try having proper sex and they rip their knickers off. They think they are breaking in a gay bloke.
Guy 1: You snogged Gavin?
Guy 2: Yeah, but it was worth it. He took two slags home. Had a threeway.
Guy 1: Ha ha he beat you then!
Guy 2: Ha ha, yeah but my b*tch f*cked like a rabbit. Let me go bareback too cos she thought it was my first time. Stupid c**t

I still pity the city, but got to admit...

...it's an interesting technique.

No comments: