November 29, 2007

Spooky

Drunkeness level 0/5 (alcohol free day yesterday!)

I've had one of those moments this morning (well two actually)

Walking to work I had this urge to cross the road several yards before the point where I normally cross (so I did). When I rounded the corner and saw the spot where I normally would have crossed, I found there was a huge puddle which would have blocked my path. Spooky.

On the last part of my walk, and as I entered the office I was humming 'Ready To Go' by Republika. I haven't heard that song in years, but for some reason it was in my head. I logged into my PC, turned on the radio and "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams was just finishing...the next song that came on? You've guessed it.

I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.

1 comment:

Jackenorie said...

I love it when things like this happen, you pick up the phone and it starts ringing - and who's on the line? The person you were about to call. Spooky! :)