October 28, 2008

New Feature

You may notice a tiny change at the bottom of each blog entry now. There is a little section where you can select what emotions you felt reading my thoughts.

As far as I can see it's completely anonymous, and I don't even think you have to sign in to make a selection, you just click on one of the 4 options to make the counter go up by one. I'd be interested to know if what you feel reading it is what I felt writing it.

If it proves pointless, I can always remove it at a later date.

I've also added a couple of extra blog links to the bottom of the page. Ali is currently travelling around the Far East and is writing a wonderful blog as she goes. Well worth a read if you get spare time.

My good friend Karl is a proud follower of Cheadle Town FC and supports them home and away all season. He also keeps a fanzine going online and it's a great read for fans of non-league football.

I'm off to The Isle of Man on Saturday, so I'm sure there will be a couple of new entries for me to add next week. In the meantime, have a nice weekend everyone and I'll see you all soon.

No comments: