July 27, 2009

Reunion Part 1 (Part II)

Does the title make sense? I mean it's the follow-up to the first blog about the first of two reunions. Even I'm confused.

Met up with Colin and Sarah in a small town near Maidstone. It was so lovely to see them both and meet Sarh's little two-year old Charlie. We started the day off quite sedately at a car-boot sale. Great chance for me to pick up some cheap DVDs just in time for my trip to Malta.

The weekend was beautiful. Colin's rehab after his operation meant we didn't do much, but we didn't need to. A few drinks, some lovely food, beautiful company. I even bonded with the cat, Owen, which finally restored my faith in the feline species.

The journey home was a little sad. A long set of train journeys to get back to Southampton, but I knew I was due to see them both at the next reunion, only 7 days away....

...but things are not always as straightforward as they should be...

No comments: